Descriptions for Intuit QuickBooks 2016 126.96.36.1994 R27
Version: 2016 188.8.131.524 R27
Mac Platform: Intel
OS Version: OS X 10.11 or later
Web Site: http://www.intuit.com/
A handy an user-oriented utility that provides the necessary tools to organize and manage your business while tracking your expenses and sales
QuickBooks is a full-featured and streamlined macOS accounting application that enables you to handle your finances, pay your employees and generate professional invoices with just a few mouse clicks.
User-friendly and comprehensive finance manager
With the help of the QuickBooks utility, you will be able to save time and become more productive thanks to the long list of features and advanced financial tracking and management tools available from within its well-designed and user-friendly interface.
What’s more, you can also use QuickBooks for creating and developing your own business plan that can help you apply for loans or financing a lot easier and with more confidence.
Visual based money flow overview
Furthermore, QuickBooks’ Accounts Summary feature helps you track your payments and deposits, while visualizing your economic progress on an easy-to-read chart.
Moreover, the QuickBooks app enables you to closely monitor your working hours and the time spend for various tasks and appointments via the bundled Time Tracking tool.
Provides you with a wide array of money transaction managing tools and helps you generate custom transaction reports
In addition, you can employ QuickBooks for effortlessly writing your own checks and ordering supplies, for making deposits, for transferring funds and for rapidly download transactions onto your Mac.
As an added bonus, QuickBooks allows you to generate your own custom summary and transaction reports and, subsequently, view the history and journal of all your transactions by accessing the Reports menu.
On top of all that, QuickBooks’ cloud services integration makes it possible you to work from home or by using an iOS or Android device and accessing your Quickbooks data from any remote location.
Calendar and Contacts integration
QuickBooks is also designed with Calendar integration in mind for day to day management and tracking of transaction relating to various events in your task log.
Also worth mentioning is that QuickBooks allows you to import data from Apple’s Contacts application and, thus, will help you keep all your contact information up to speed.
What’s new in QuickBooks 2016 184.108.40.2064 R27
March 16th, 2018
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur re-arranging credit card items in Chart of Accounts.
- Fixed a problem where a received payment from Merchant Services would sometimes prompt to save a $0.00 transaction.
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur while using a payments wallet with old card data.
- Improved error handling for processing of expired credit cards.
- Fixed a problem where a 404 error would sometimes occur trying to add a new card.
- Improved error handling for processing of characters in credit card number field.
- Improved error handling for processing of declined credit cards.
- Fixed a problem where newly added credit cards in Customer edit window were not being saved.
- Fixed an issue that caused credit card swipers to no longer work
- Fixed a crash that could sometimes occur modifying a transaction before closing date.
- Fixed a problem where setting a closing date password would not allow transaction edits correctly
- Fixed a problem where Tax payments could not be cleared using adjustements.
- Fixed a problem where Snapshot Expense pie chart would sometimes not include sub-accounts.
- Fixed a problem where quickzoom in Time by Job Detail could sometimes remove a timesheet entry.