OS version: 10.9.5
Processor type(s) & speed: 2.0 GHz
RAM minimum: 4 GB
Video RAM: 256 Mb
- The Protector Trials
- Minerva’s Den
- Sinclair Solutions Test Pack
- Rapture Metro Map Pack
- Kill ‘em Kindly
- Zigo & Blanche multiplayer characters
Special thanks: TNT, bilb
Deep within the ruined undersea city of Rapture, your beloved Little Sister, Eleanor, awaits your return. As her Big Daddy, you protected her from a world of insanely selfish adults, now you must shield her again from those who demand that everything must be shared.
Ten years after the events of BioShock, Rapture has fallen under the control of a collectivist cult who plan to transform Eleanor into a genetically-engineered messiah, who will put an end to individuality forever. To save her, you must deploy a unique combination of shooting, role-play and stealth as you rampage through Rapture’s leaking halls to confront her captors.
Whether you choose to forgive those who threaten Eleanor or wreak vengeance upon them, remember, she is always watching and will follow your example.
* Embark on an intense journey through one of the most disturbing fictional worlds ever created in this hauntingly imaginative sequel to BioShock.
* Become the Big Daddy and unleash the raw power of Rapture’s most feared inhabitant against deadly new enemies such as Brute Splicers and the vengeful Big Sisters.
* Dual wield your abilities: fire powerful weapons with your right hand while deploying gene-altering plasmids with your left.
* Choose whether to adopt Little Sisters and protect them from splicers, or harvest them for the genetic material they carry.
* Explore the sea bed as a Big Daddy and view Rapture’s breathtaking architecture from the outside.
* Engage in all-out civil war online! BioShock 2 contains a completely separate multiplayer game set during the Fall of Rapture.