Creo Pro 2.0.3 free download for mac torrent
|Name||Creo Pro 2.0.3.zip|
|Created on||2019-03-10 22:36:29|
|Files||Creo Pro 2.0.3.zip (46.11 MB)|
Creo Pro 2.0.3
Development tool for mobile application that integrates support both for designing the user interface and writing the code that powers the utility
Creo is a development tool for mobile applications that aims to bring design and coding related tasks under the same roof. The utility enables you to create and customize the app’s layout while also providing support for object-based programming.
Design the user interface for your mobile projects and modify the layout in no time
To help you get started, Creo comes with a collection of app templates that you can use as starting points for your own projects. Within the Creo main window you get to see the project assets and documents, and see the layout for each included window.
Note that you can add new items to the layout, or rearrange their position with simple drag and drop movements. You get to view each object in the Creo canvas area while the Inspector panel provides more detailed information.
The best part is that Creo integrates 3D rendering capabilities and offers you the possibility to preview each screen included in your apps from various angles.
Object based programming languages power the code writing tools
Instead of creating non-functional prototypes, Creo is also building the native application and integrates the CreoKIT framework that enables you to execute the code. Just switch to the Gravity Code Editor and assign values to events, or define functions in order to trigger various effects.
Creo enables you to create connections between various objects with ease and also integrates an animation editor that uses an intuitive timeline in order to simplify the procedure. This is great because you get to experiment with the animations until you find the best solution.
Development environment that helps you create native iOS apps
Creo proposes a clean and well-organized workspace where you get to design, build, and test mobile applications without having to employ multiple utilities.
The tool works with object-based programming, allows you to create animations using a user-friendly timeline, and offers you the possibility to either run the apps in a simulator or send them to a device.
Compatibility: OS X 10.10 or later 64-bit
Web Site: https://creolabs.com
What’s New in Creo Pro 2.0.3
- Added a new RegEx class
- Added a new BonjourBrowser class
- Exposed several methods to the MoviePlayer
- Exposed insertRows method to the TableView
- TextField placeholder can now be customized
- Redesigned and improved the Design Board Utility Bar
- Several UI improvements in MacOS 10.13
- Several CameraRoll related improvements and fixes
- Several cubeSQL and Database related fixes
- Improved OAuth2 HTTP authentication
- Improved Flex inspector
- Improved and fixed some issues in the GestureRecognizer
- Improved Carousel control (new itemHeight property and new DidScrollToCell event)
- Improved preview of Audio assets
- Improved exporter
- Fixed ActivityIndicator exporter
- Fixed an infinite loop with ActivityIndicator and Flex layout
- Fixed ghost windows issue
- Fixed an issue with the HTTPServer class
- Several internal fixes and improvements
you can download from other site :
Creo Pro 2.0.3