MKVToolNix 32.0.0 free download for mac torrent
|Created on||2019-03-14 05:38:57|
|Files||MKVToolNix 32.0.0.zip (29.09 MB)|
MKVtoolnix is a set of tools to create, alter, and inspect Matroska files under OS X, Linux and other Unices, and Windows. They do for Matroska what the OGMtools do for the OGM format and then some.
Since May 1st 2003, the Matroska libraries themselves and my Matroska tools are officially released as a first public beta version. Although all of them are still under heavy development, I urge you to download the software, test it and report any errors you encounter to me. I’m always grateful for good bug reports because I miss so many mistakes and you guys normally find them. Your feedback is important to me ?
Compatibility: macOS 10.12 or later
Web Site: https://mkvtoolnix.download/index.html
What’s New in MKVToolNix 32.0.0
New features and enhancements
- mkvinfo: when sizes are output the size of the element’s data portion is output in addition to the element’s total size.
- MKVToolNix GUI: info tool: the element’s data portion is shown as an extra column.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: added column “Delay” to the track list containing the additional delay to apply during multiplexing. Implements #2506.
- all: fixed handling of Unicode code points > U+FFFF. Fixes #2516.
- mkvmerge: Windows: mkvmerge was crashing with an exception when trying to identify certain files that can be used on Blurays (such as MPEG transport streams of MPLS play list files) and when the file name was given as a UNC path (e.g. `servernamesharenamepathtofile.m2ts`). The GUI emitted errors such as “the JSON output could not be parsed” in that case. Fixes #2507.
- MKVToolNix GUI: the portable mode wasn’t detected correctly when the current working directory the GUI was started from wasn’t the directory the GUI’s executable file was located it. Examples for when this is the case are Windows’ “send to” or “open with” functions. Fixes #2501.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: using button to change the current destination directory to one of the recently used ones did not update the file name according to the “make file name unique” setting. Part of the fix of #2519.
- MKVToolNix GUI: multiplexer: the function “set destination file name from selected file’s name” will now only change the destination file’s name but not its path. Part of the fix of #2519.
Build system changes
- libEBML v1.3.7 and libMatroska 1.5.0 are now required as they fix their handling of Unicode code points > U+FFFF (see #2516).
you can download from other site :