Sketch is an innovative and fresh look at vector drawing. Its intentionally minimalist design is based upon a drawing space of unlimited size and layers, free of palettes, panels, menus, windows, and controls. Though simple to use, it offers powerful vector drawing and text tools like perfect Boolean operations, symbols, and powerful rulers, guides, and grids.
Sketch is built for designers like you.
With useful features, an intuitive interface and powerful plugins built by a community of developers, it helps you focus on what you do best.
- Complete Toolkit
- Nondestructive Editing
- Pixel Precision
- Vector Editing
- Export Presets
- Code Export
- Grid and Guides
Design once. Reuse anywhere. Update easily.
With Symbols, Sketch takes the pain out of working with repeated design elements — from icons to avatars.
Iterate at speed
Create a master Symbol, use it anywhere in your document and Sketch will sync your changes.
Override text and images
Edit text and images in your Symbols — wherever they’re used — for dynamic designs.
One size fits all
Resize Symbols wherever you use them to test elements across different screen sizes.
Roll your own UI Kit
Sync, share and update Symbols, across all of your documents, with Libraries.
Compatibility: OS X 10.13.4 or later, 64-bit processor
Web Site: https://www.sketchapp.com/
What’s New in Sketch 57
- If you use the arrow keys on your keyboard with the Rotate tool to adjust a layer, we’ll now hide the selection handles and show the right values in the Inspector.
- Sometimes it’s difficult to distinguish between solid and gradient presets in the Color Popover, so we’ve given them their own their own headings to make it easier to find what you need.
- You can now paste rich text from the Clipboard directly into the Canvas by choosing Paste as Rich Text in the Edit menu. Previously, we only enabled this in text editing mode, but now it’s always there.
- We’ve changed a few arrangement shortcuts. Send Backward is now ⌘ [ and Bring Forward is ⌘ ]. Send to Back is now ⌘ ⌥ [ and Bring to Front is ⌘ ⌥ ]. If you’d like to use the old shortcut or something totally different, you can create custom keyboard shortcuts in System Preferences.
- We’ve made it easier to work with very large grids. Scrolling around them, moving them and changing colors should all feel faster and smoother.
- You can now set a default layer style from the Layer menu in vector editing mode if you’ve selected a single path or shape group.
- Fixed a bug where you might see the wrong cursor if you hover over Inspector labels with your language set as Chinese.
- Fixed a bug where the Layer List would scroll to the top if you hit Undo in a document with a long list of layers.
- Fixed a bug where Smart Distribute handles could look squashed if you launched Sketch on a Retina display then moved the document to a nonRetina display.
- Fixed a bug where you wouldn’t see a proper preview of your work in Quick Look in the Finder.
- Fixed a bug where where you couldn’t insert an image by selecting one from your Photos Library in the Finder sheet. This might mean we’ll ask for permission to access your photos if you haven’t granted it already.
- Fixed a crash that could occur if you tried to apply an Outer Border to certain paths.
- Fixed a bug where an Artboard might lose its preset if you converted it into a Symbol.
- Fixed a bug where a landscape Artboard might unexpectedly switch to portrait if you held shift and dragged to resize it.
- Fixed a bug where images might not be properly included as part of a group if that image overlapped with a nearby Artboard.
- Fixed a bug where inserting a line while holding shift wouldn’t always respect pixel rounding.
- Fixed a crash that could occur when you try to print or adjust your print settings.
- Fixed a bug where pressing Control and Option keys at the same time wouldn’t correctly show the distance between a text layer’s baseline and another text layer’s cap height.
- Fixed a bug where a Cloud Library update would fail because of an incorrect version/compatibility number. We’ll also be clearer in telling you when a Library is incompatible.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn’t set any border position other than inner as part of a default layer style.
|Name||Sketch 57 TNT.zip|
|Created on||2019-08-15 03:05:55|
|Files||Sketch 57 TNT.zip (54.52 MB)|